We now have less than 100 calendar days until Americans take to the voting booths and cast their ballots in the 2016 Presidential Election.
We are now 213 calendar days into the year 2016.
We are now 241 days removed from the last time Hillary Clinton held a press conference with the media.
As we are only 213 calendar days into the year 2016, and Hillary Clinton hasn’t held a press conference in 241 days, well, you guessed it… HILARY CLINTON, THE DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE, HAS NOT HELD A PRESS CONFERENCE IN THE YEAR 2016.
After reading those 4 sentenced, you might be saying to yourself:
If you were shocked to find this out, then I’m sorry to say, but you need to get with the fucking program and SNAP OUT OF IT.
In a relatively thorough bad boy we published back in June, NFN documented how Hillary Clinton had used various political tactics to limit her public visibility. Evidence of this strategy of hiding include, among other things:
- Not holding any press conferences.
- Not providing major publications, such as the Washington Post, any sit-down interviews until June.
- The Clinton Campaign admitting that public appearances “will only hurt her”.
- Hillary actively pretending that she doesn’t hear any challenging questions when walking past the media.
- Extremely short interviews with news networks.
- Planting scripted “fluff” and “softball” questions for Clinton to answer ahead of time.
- The Clinton Campaign seeking to limit the number of Democratic debates.
You’d think the official Democratic nominee, who’s projected to win the general election, would hold a press conference by now, no? You’d think the nominee who’s likely to become the next POTUS, would want to address the media via a press conference, right? Well, this nominee is not your average presidential candidate. And this nominee has plenty of reasons not to hold a press conference.
These reasons include, among other things:
- Systematic collusion by the DNC to win Hillary Clinton the Democratic nomination.
- A theoretical looming data dump of private Clinton Campaign information.
- The Director of the FBI not only contradicting Hillary Clinton, but also assassinating her competence as a leader on national television.
- More unbeknownst information surrounding the Clinton Foundation emerging by the week.
By strategically avoiding serious questions from media members with legitimate journalistic credibility (I’m not talking about you, CNN), Hillary Clinton can keep the multiple scandals surrounding her “out of sight, out of mind” of the average American. This allows The Hilldabeast to confidently spew blatant lies without any fear of the average American questioning what she says.
Case in point: Get a load of this quote from Hillary 2 days ago: