“Welcome To 2016” is No Filter Network’s newest addition to our thematic mainstay posts that you’ll see popping up on the site from time to time (to go along with “Death of Real Journalism“, “Reasons That Americans Are Not Curing Cancer“, “Twitterati Sighting“, etc).
“Welcome To 2016” will highlight random snippets of absurd news and information that truly stands out amongst the ridiculous/whacky shit that goes down in society on a day to day bass. These pieces of wild information are the types of thangs one couldn’t possibly fathom would be legit news, even just a year ago. Basically, it’s a “Holy shit, present-day society is wilin’ the fuck out”.
For our inaugural post: get a load of this shit:
We now live in a society where:
- An All-Star NBA player is actively sending out dicktures on an iPhone app (SnapChat).
- An All-Star NBA player is accidentally sending out dicktures to millions of fans on an iPhone app.
- It is a reasonable/believable excuse to automatically blame a “hack” for the reason that an All-Star NBA player sent out a dickture to millions of fans on an iPhone app.
- It is perfectly normal and expected for an All-Star NBA player to address the issue of sending out a dickture to millions of fans via a public apology.
- The largest and most influential media entity in the industry sports, ESPN, is covering the fact than an All-Star NBA player sent out a dickture to millions of fans on an iPhone app.
- The largest and most influential media entity in the industry of sports, ESPN, is using the term “penis picture” in a headline.
(No, we will not be linking you to the Not Safe For Work picture of Draymond Green’s penis. You can go find that on your own creepy-ass time).