Peep this chart, bruh:
I found this baby interesting for a few reasons:
- The two Democratic candidates spent more on ads between February 29th and March 6th than all four of the Republican candidates combined.
- I’m surprised the Bernie Sanders Campaign had spent the most on ads from February 29th to March 6th. Then again, Sanders is raising a fuck ton of money. In fact, Sanders has raised more money than Hillary Clinton over the past 2 months. I guess Bernie gotta spend that paper in some form or fashion.
- Poor Little Marco. After spending more on ads than any other Republican candidate, Rubio gained a giant whopping ZERO DELEGATES during the March 8th Primaries.
- Looks like The Donald is starting to run a more traditional campaign week by week. Don’t be surprised if the Trump Campaign increases it’s spending on ads going forward after holding back on such tactics for the most part.
- There’s not fucking way the Ted Cruz Campaign didn’t spend any fucking money on ads 2 weeks ago. Cruz’s camp has already been accused and caught of performing dirty tricks. I’m sure they found a way to not be detected while spending a shitload of money on ads.
And you know it boy.