In case you missed it, Donald Trump won another primary on February 20th. Trump ended his Saturday night with a victory in South Carolina and 50 Delegates to boot. All the fuckboi political pundits had labeled SC as a conservative state that Trump had no chance of winning just a month ago. Cruz was the major favorite, playing to his usual BS religious proclamations (that just so happen to be as divisive as Barry O can be now, for what it’s worth). Turns out the Trump Train keeps rolling.
- Pretty incredible that Trump received +30% of the vote and finished with a 10% margin of victory. Trump’s ability to GIVE ZERO FUCKS has continued to impress No Filter Network.
- At this point, you’re lying to yourself if you don’t think Trump is the favorite to win the Republican ticket. You could say he’s “kicked in the door, Biggie floww“.
- Surprising turn of events for Rubio. The Bubble Boy has been on a roller-coaster ride over the past 3 weeks: After beating all expectations in Iowa, puttin up a fuckin’ stinker in New Hampshire, Rubio shocked everyone with a 2nd place finish. Let’s see if the “RubioMentum” / “MarcoMentum” / “BubbleBoyMentum” will last longer than a week this time. Then again, he won’t have to deal with Chris Christie going full suicide kamikaze on the Republican Party.
- Bush is done. Bush wisely dropped out after another shitty performance. It’s a shame, Jeb! was meant to run 8-12 years ago. 2016 just wasn’t his time. RIP THE BUSH POLITICAL DYNASTY.
- Carson is done. Dude probably won’t figure that out though for another month. C’mon son.
- What’s good with Kasich? I think it’s pretty much time to accept that it’s a 3-man race right now.