Who are you kidding? You aren’t surprised.
With all of the crazy shit The Donald has said and done since announcing his campaign for the US Presidency, he somehow hasn’t seised to blow our minds.
Regardless of how you feel about Trump as a person and politician: You have to appreciate the fact that not a single fucking thing has derailed him. Month after month, media outlets have labeled each successive Trump act as the “nail in the coffin”.
Folks, unless Trump received some wild training from Beatrix Kiddo, there has yet to be a coffin, let alone a nail.
Today’s blunder from Trump comes in the form of Apple-bashing. Trump called for the ban of all Apple products due to its current battle with the FBI.
Trump just so happened to be tweeting this “call for an Apple-ban”, from his iPhone.
Don’t fret though, Trump Fans, this will have no affect on his national appeal given the following things didn’t harm him at all:
- Calling Mexicans rapists.
- Publicly mocking Carly Fiorina’s “face”.
- Stating that he would date his daughter Ivanka, if she wasn’t his daughter.
- Mocking John McCain for being a POW while serving in the US military.
- Stating that Megyn Kelly has “blood coming out of her everywhere”.
- Referring to Pope Francis’ comments as “disgraceful”.
PS: That clip from Kill Bill 2 is arguably my favorite moment of the entire Kill Bill Saga. The Ennio Morricone score is absolutely incredible (2nd Greatest Movie Composer of All Time Behind John Williams). So much of Kill Bill 2 led to this exact moment. Epic payoff. Let us go.